The Bioinformatics Core provides Duncan NRI investigators with professional bioinformatics analysis and also develops novel statistical or mathematical tools to support various types of biomedical research projects. The Core has expertise in systems biology applications, analytical methods, data annotation, and data integration.
The Core provides following experimental services:
- Analyses of whole genome or exome sequences
- Assembly of novel genomes,
- Poly A selection (coding genes)
- Detection of variant alleles
- Identifying DNA and histone modifications,
- Analysis of RNA seq or microarray data
- ncRNA analysis
- RNA editing analysis
- And other bioinformatic analyses
For technical, scheduling or pricing questions, please contact the Core Director.